News and Announcements
We will have a softball parent/interest meeting in room 703, on May 23, from 6-7pm. We will address the following at the meeting:
1. State of the program
2. July 31 Try out and 2017 season
3. Booster Club and Budget
This is a reminder that we will have our Spring Softball Try-Out May 15-19, 6pm-8pm. You must have a current physical on file to try-out.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Spring try-outs are to be held May 15-19th from 6-8pm. I understand that this conflicts with travel softball and other spring activities. I also understand that our prospective players want to do it all and worry about the consequences of not being able to attend everything. To alleviate some of the anxiety the Campbell Softball policy is as follows:
If you can come to try-outs in May, please do. If you cannot, do not panic. If you can make it one day and not the next, we understand. We will not choose the team(s) until the first official week of practice which is July 31- August 4th. Please keep in mind that we do expect a full commitment from out softball players during the high school season.
Other Key Points:
- Upcoming 9th graders, who live in district, can attend the Spring Try-Out
- Upcoming 9th graders, who live out of district, will not be able to attend until we have summer workouts
- Everybody who wants to try-out must have a current physical on file.
- We will have an informational meeting the last week of school to make sure everyone is on the same page.
As always, let me know if you have any questions.
Please sign up for the physical night if you plan on attending. We are trying to get an approximate count so we can make the process as efficient as possible. Copy and paste the address below.