News and Announcements
As you know the Varsity team is playing in the Buccaneer Bash this Friday and Saturday.
We are in a pinch for transportation (there is no bus), we have 17 girls who need a ride. So far we’ve secured seats in parents’ cars for 7 of them.
THIS LEAVES US NEEDING 10 MORE CAR SEATS
We will start loading the girls up at 2:30PM Friday afternoon
We need to be out of the CHS parking lot BEFORE the busses – so 3:00PM at the latest.
- Your Name
- Your player’s name
- How many seats in total you can cover. For example – a Four Seater car will allow 3 seats.
We need to have this locked down in the next 24 hours, so please let Vanessa know quickly.
We’ll send another message when we’ve reached out Seat Goal.
Thank you, parents, for all you do and sacrifice for these girls!!!
Then Booster Club
The booster club unanimously voted Georgiana Diem in as Secretary for the 2019 -2020 season at the Booster Club meeting yesterday.
A HUGE thanks to Georgiana for contributing her time and energy to the board and to the team!
- Booster Club meeting is at 5:30*** My apologies for my typo in the previous message.
Pictures will start at or around 4:30 – PLEASE HAVE YOUR PLAYER ATTEND EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT PLANNING ON BUYING A PHOTO PACKAGE. These will be our official Yearbook Team Pictures, all players need to be in attendance.
ALL PLAYERS TO WEAR WHITE UNIFORMS
Use this link to download the Picture package order form:
Order forms will also be available on the fields tomorrow, or you can complete the order form and send payment with your daughter. They accept cash, credit, and check.
The document APP_Orderform.pdf was attached to this post.
CHS Booster Club meeting tomorrow at 5:30 at the CHS Fields.
Pictures will start at approximately 4:30 for high school and run through 7:30 PM to get the Metro girls.
ALL GIRLS TO WEAR THEIR WHITE UNIFORMS FOR PICTURES** *
We hope to get all 4 teams together (Varsity, JV, Metro Gold and silver) for a group shot, so the overlap of the high school practice ending and and metro starting will be the sweet spot. Their practice starts at 5:30, but they will be arriving as early as possible.
Payment is required on picture day, I have asked her to take all the pictures and allow for payment at pickup and drop off (to be determined if she agrees) and I’ve also asked for an order form to share with everyone pre-shoot so you can send it with your daughter if you can’t attend.
As a follow up to Coach’s message earlier regarding the Buccaneer Bash this August 23 & 24th we have booked rooms for the players and coaches, and negotiated a room block rate for everyone else.
- Hotel: Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Cartersville
- Roomblock name: Campbell Lady Spartans
- Negotiated rate: $65
- Late check in available on 8/23 (The are aware we may arrive after the game)
- Address: 1348 Joe Frank Harris Pkwy SE Cartersville, Georgia 30120
- Phone number: +1-678-605-9310
- Website: https://www.wyndhamhotels.com/microtel/cartersville-georgia/microtel-inn-and-suites-cartersville/overview?iata=00093763&cid=PS%3AMT%3A20160201%3AGGL%3ATM%3AMTUS%3AExact_Cartersville%3A32088%3AEN-US&tel=8002215784&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI_eHvuNyM5AIVNRh9Ch0FmQV5EAAYASAAEgKVTvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds
Coach’s original Message
Good afternoon. The varsity will be playing in 3 games the 23 and 24th of August. Our last game starts at 8:30pm on Friday and our only game on Saturday is at 9:30am. That being said I have asked the booster club to reserve hotel rooms for the girls and coaches for Friday evening. More to come. Just a heads up that we plan on spending the night in Cartersville the 23rd.